Jacksonville Star Admiralty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside

3 posters

Go down

Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside Empty Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside

Post by SJG Gamer Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Lets Play Full-Thrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside.
I had a great time last Saturday.  The games we played were lotsa fun, and the company great.
Lets do it all again!
Cheers,
Steven
SJG Gamer
SJG Gamer
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside Empty Re: Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside

Post by Admiral Chiron Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm certainly down and I'm pretty sure Greg is on board too. I'll add it to the calendar
Admiral Chiron
Admiral Chiron
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

https://jaxstaradmiralty.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside Empty Re: Lets Play FullThrust on Saturday March 26 at Noon at FLGS on Westside

Post by Admiral Chiron Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:40 pm

I have a thing with my family this Saturday, so I'm going to drop off Greg with my ships. He's worked out a plan for getting back home but Steve, he's going to leave my stuff with you. I look forward to our next game though.
Admiral Chiron
Admiral Chiron
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG Gamer Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm

I had a great time playing on Saturday. The missile ship I brought worked. The huge fleet Dave brought is great to look at it. It was a slug-fest.
I look forward to our next game.
Cheers
Steven
SJG Gamer
SJG Gamer
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabba6z Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 pm

So how did the third game go?

Which side won?
Jabba6z
Jabba6z
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG Gamer Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi Joey,
Greg & I played against a large force that Dave brought.  Greg & I won; we both rolled well.  My missile-carrying cruiser did well and two of Dave's ships hit asteroids.  We had a great time.  
Cheers
SJG Gamer
SJG Gamer
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Chiron Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 am

Those blasted asteroids.
Admiral Chiron
Admiral Chiron
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down